LogicMaster 90-30: How to increment addresses without using an add function

From your description, I'm guessing that you are not accepting one rung of logic before starting another one.

It is helpful to think of each rung of logic as a boolean equation. When you have written a compklete equation, Logicmaster requires that you accept it (by pressing <ENTER>) before moving on to the next rung. The only visula cue that Logicmaster gives you is that the color of the rung changes when you accept it.

Yes, that was indeed the problem, and now I have it setup the way I want it. Let's hope when I get the communications module to test it that it will work accordingly. Again, thanks for all your help, it has been immensely useful.

Similar Topics

I want to buy this program if anyone has it. Absolutely no one has it officially for sale. My cpu is IC610CPU104B My mail...
Replies
Views
I have a fanuc servo motor and drive that I salvaged from a lathe barfeeder that was headed for the dumps which I'm trying to see if I can get...
Replies
Views
Hello, Would anyone be able to help me find a copy of Logic Master 90 Software? I need this for a conversion. I have a printout of what is in the...
Replies
Views
I am looking for Logicmaster software. I have a GE Fanuc 90-30 PLC that was loaded using Logicmaster. Logicmaster is the only software that will...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I recently had an opportunity to visit a plant that was running GE90-70 redundant PLCs with Genius RIOs communication to CImiplicity...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom