Logix 5000 v32 EDS Registration Issue

DamianInRochester

Lifetime Supporting Member
I just upgraded to V32 in order to take advantage of the new safety CPUs of the 5069 series IO. Unfortunately, none of the basic safety IO modules are showing up as registered devices.

Using Linx, I uploaded the modules from the 5069-IB8S and 5069-OBV8S and then used the EDS installation tool in RSLogix to install them. The whole process appeared to go well, and it seemed to be registering them, but then when I go back to the IO tree they are still not available.

Rebooting logix did not help.

Anyone else experience this issue?

Mn5Z9CX

Ok, I finally have everything showing up in the IO tree and it seems to be operating properly. Thank you everyone for your help. Next step is to figure out why my Rockwell USB driver no longer works after the update.

It would be nice to explain to other readers how you managed to fix the profie issue.
Since you did not post solution, AOP for both modules is available for download.
AOP for some newer modules must be installed separately, they are not part of Studio 5000 install.

Capture.JPG