Logix - Structured Text - Need a hand

dalporto

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good evening.

I display the step number of a SFC on a display.

Sometimes, on a trip, it goes quickly through many steps and I need to prove to the customer that it really went through the path I said, or I need to figure out what just happened.

I usually do something like that with Schneider (this is Logix):

1712966330732.png

1712966346134.png

Steps is a REAL array of [50], Current_Step is a REAL. Last change should show in Steps[49], then move to [48] on the following change.

I seem to be missing something, looks like maybe the change is not detected. Numbers don't show in the array. It's working using NEG and MOV in LD. It's in an AOI.

I know seasoned ST programmers will find it funny, but it's mostly a troubleshooting tool. If you have a "cleaner" way to do it I'm open to suggestion, that was the quickest way with using concatenate in an Excel sheet.

Thanks.