Logix5000 PIDE vs. PID Matlab

Hi,

I am working on control level project using PLC 1756-L62 (Rockwell).

I put the same parameters on a MATLAB PID and PIDE of Logix5000 considering the differences. However, when I use MATLAB, there is no error between setpoint and PV. On the other hand, using PLC I've had a error.

Do you know what could be happening? What is the difference between PIDs?

Going to need a lot more info to help out here...

Which version of the equation are you using in CLX? Easiest if you post all the config screens as well as the FB routine.

What equation and units does the MATLAB PID use? I'll assume they are not the same and this is what your "error" is

Similar Topics

the following question was asked in a recent thread ... since the same question comes up quite often in my classes, I've put together a...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Looking to get a better understanding behind an issue that I had earlier today with a PIDE Instruction that was not changing it's CV...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to figure out the difference between Hand Mode, Override mode and Manual mode and what advantage one has over the other. The...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to modify an existing program because the temperature is not stable (according to the operator it was never precise). So, I...
Replies
Views
Hey all! I am using a PIDE (and indeed an FBD logic) for the first time. I have two questions. 1. I am running PIDE to speed control. Speed is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom