m221, hmi and softwares

oubaouba

Hi,
I am new to plcs programing and i'm struggling to understand what software i need to program an hmi.

I have machine expert basic and a m221, i can buy a hmistu (or something else if needed but i think it's compatible) but my problem is i don't understand what software is needed. i saw that the basic one is for m221 but i miss the part where i can program the hmi.

So if someone can clarify the links between softwares and plc/hmi it would be nice !

PS: i need to take 4-20ma, display temperatures, and duplicates the 4-20ma in an output.

Similar Topics

disclaimer- 1,no one in their right mind would pick this configuration but I want to try and get it working. 2, my MB knowledge is sketchy at...
Replies
Views
Hi. First post here. Hoping to get some help with a m221 im using with machine expert basic to communicate with an omron HMI. Im using Ioscanner...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just wanna ask if anyone has used an M221 controller and successfully connected to AdvancedHMI
Replies
Views
Hello to everyone.I have plc m221 with hmi Beijer and the problemm is that when i put double word(tags) in the hmi i have error message (the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just got my first Schneider M221 to program and trying to get used to the Somachine software. I have connected twidos in the past to G3's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom