Masking an array RSL5K

boomdoom86

Is there an instruction in RSL5K that would allow me to mask an array? Basically the same concept as using an MVM instruction on a DINT.

It is an 81 Dint array and I want to set all the even DINTS to 0 value and allow the odd DINTS to remain unchanged or vise versa.

Ron,

Any way you could give an example of how this can be used like a masked move? I'm having trouble understanding this instruction.

Similar Topics

Happy Friday, I am trying to log scan errors related to Modbus Comms for a G306. I am able to use the system function GetDeviceStatus(x) to...
Replies
Views
I am trying to create a network setup that would take many devices that are working together and have them appear as one device or IP on a network...
Replies
Views
Hi all- So I took the Ethernet class at Rockwell Automation, and I still have the workbook to prove it. It touched on assigning subnet masks, a...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, i am a little confused on this and was looking for some help. I was trying to configure a sequence output. Everytime i try and enter a...
Replies
Views
I have Created a UDF for a Recipe. I have been trying to mask out parts of it for a copy function. I hav tried just about every thing i can think...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom