micrologix 1100 series bbb

py2zpk

I using a HSC:0 with no problem with a encoder, but I am not able to add the second channel in order to use the HSC:1. float memory is at F8:29
please any ideas where the mistake is? thanks

Welcome to the PLCTalk forum community !

To clarify a few things, I want to mention that MicroLogix 1100 Series A and Series B is a firmware change only. Every MicroLogix 1100 ever made can be upgraded to the current firmware and functionality.

Its cousin the MicroLogix 1400 has a hardware difference between Series A and Series B, so only Series B hardware can get Series B firmware upgrades.

When you say "bbb" my guess is that you're referring to the 1763-L16BBB model of MicroLogix 1100. The B's indicate 24V is used for the power, inputs, and outputs.

The MicroLogix 1100 has only one High Speed Counter function file, HSC0.

If you need additional encoder inputs, you need a different model of controller like a MicroLogix 1400 or a Micro 830/850/870.