micrologix 32 point input and output modules

irondesk40

looking at possibly having to use the micrologix 1762-IQ32T input module as well as a 1762-OB32T module. I looked them up on the AB site and see that they use a 40 pin female connector that uses crimp pins. Have never used these. What size wire could you put in the crimp pins. I would assume it is pretty small. The documentation shows that you crimp the connector around the wire and then solder the wire. Is it possible to order a cable with the connector to plug into the input card already wired into the connector and then you could just strip the cable back and terminate each wire where it needed to go.
Thanks

Plug and pins comes within module from AB, but it's only plug with separate pin (40pcs!), without wires.

You can use selves made cable. The socket on module is the same as in serial ata hard drive.
You must buy plug:
http://elecena.pl/product/613284/z-fc40-gniazdo-zaciskane-na-awg28-40zyl
and "wires band" AWG28-40 pin or cut ATA cable like:
http://elecena.pl/product/4213213/kabel-ata-33-40-zyl?from=similar
So the working time with plug it's fast, weak point ti's that wires are AWG28.

It's not real industrial way, but I use is some time.