MicroWin32<->PLC through TCP/IP net

srecko

I'm trying to connect S7-200 PLC with MicroWin 3.2 development SW remotely: using 2 PCs connected in TCP/IP net.
I used for this RS232-TCP/IP converter SW, called "TCP/Com", which I downloaded (fully functional demo) from TALTECH's web.
On the first PC is running MicroWin and with mentioned SW (client side, which creates virtual COM port) communication is redirected to another PC in the net. The second PC is connected with PC/PPI cable to S7-200 PLC. On this PC runs also "TCP/Com" (server side which manages physical RS232 port-COM1).
The result is not good enough. I don't get always communication between MicroWin and PLC.

I'd like to get answer to more questions.
So, maybe somebody can help me who has experience in such connection:
- What has to be taken in consideration to get good remote connection of this kind?
- Can such connection run also through GPRS?
- If this doesn't run with Siemens PLC, maybe runs with some other PLC and corresponding SW?