Mitsubishi A1SD62E High speed counter

kevbloke

Hi all, I have got a A1SD62E high speed counter card which i want to use to monitor 2 water flow meters.Both meters giving 1 pulse per litre.Its a A2AS plc.The wiring side i am good with. Its the initial addressing that im not. Its going into slot 13 on the back plane. If im honest i don't understand the addressing side of it.Step 7 hardware config is easy this im afraid is my nemesis.In fact i cant see where any of the cards addressed.Im using GX Developer Ver 8 and have attached the program if it helps. Any ideas please?