MITSUBISHI ALPHA Controller help

ToBinar

Hello ALL,

Have some experience with PLC programming, however I'm quiet new to Mitsubishis ALVLS-EU Alpha controller software V2.70.

What I need to do is simple in theory.
I have the following:
Input 1 = 24 VDC
Output 1 = Valve1
Output 2 = Valve2

I need to control 2 valves to operate with delays. Basically I hit a switch, V1 comes on [stays on], X seconds later V2 switches on [stays on] for X seconds then turns of, further delay for X seconds, then V2 swtiches off.
I need to cycle this for Y numbler of cycles.

Can someone help please?

Paul

Thanks gclshortt,
I've used the manual but however I'm stuck at a certain point.
I'ld love to attach a pic but unfortunately I can't see an potion for this on here :/

img

Similar Topics

Hello! If someone can help me with the following problem. I can't change the phone number. Do I really need the interface (AL-232CAB - Programming...
Replies
Views
hi, I have 2*AL2-24MRD controllers and a Siemens TC35i GSM modem. I want to know how i can connect both controllers to the same GSM modem and on...
Replies
Views
I have an alpha controller which I know very liitle about. I know that it has function block programming and that it should be relatively easy...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect USB to RS232 cable to the RS232CAB that is used with the Alpha series PLC. I am getting a failed to open com port error...
Replies
Views
I have downloaded a project from a Mitsubishi Alpha PLC that we are having issues with and the representation is Boolean. Is it possible to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom