Mitsubishi F940 GOT HMI

kram1230

Hi everyone.
Have got a dead F940 GOT HMI. Put 24v to it and plugged it into FX2N PLC but no joy. It has run ok for two years then left outside in rain for 6 months without power.

I suspect it is damaged to the weather, but if anyone knows of anything obvious that I have not tried I'd be most grateful. Not familiar with these HMI's so any help will be useful.

Cheers. Kram.

I suspect your suspicions will be correct, would you leave your TV out in the rain for 6 months and expect it to work ?

I would think it would be fit for only the bin

Similar Topics

Hello! If someone can help me with the following problem. I can't change the phone number. Do I really need the interface (AL-232CAB - Programming...
Replies
Views
how to communicate FactoryTalk Optix and Mitsubishi Q Series. I want to know the details of that
Replies
Views
HOW to communicate with OPTIX and Mitsubishi's Q Series PLC?? PLEASE HELP ME
Replies
Views
I'm at a new job as the sole control engineer and trying to piece together where my predecessor left off. One machine I'm trying to get online...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to get some spare keys for this PLC. Does anyone know a source or have a part number? My searches are turning up nothing at the moment.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom