Mitsubishi FX2N program help

PLCRookie

Hi Guys (and Girls?),
I have a project in a Mitsubishi FX2N that I would like to have printed into a .pdf. I do not have the software package yet, but I do have the program from the PLC. I was hoping to get a jump on it before the software arrives. Could anyone open it and print a .pdf copy and shoot it back?

Thanks in advance...(y)

Your welcome

I forgot how but you can change the print so it shows more in the ladder but that should get you going... way back when, I went to a crash course 5 day class that Mitsubishi held in Atlanta GA, you should see if they are going to have one around you, it was a good class

Similar Topics

Hi everybody, I just started using Mitsubishi PLC and it is a completely new experience, nothing similar to what I am use to (AB), last week I...
Replies
Views
downloading MITSUBISHI FX2N Program to Mitsubishi FX 3U is possible ?
Replies
Views
Hi Dears, I want to upload Fx2n program which have memory castte. When i connect with CPU through Gx Dev. software and try to upload plc...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I am trying to understand one machines logic by downloading program from PLC, no any comments hence defficult to understand hence I am...
Replies
Views
I've worked on one Mitsubishi PLC in the past 40 years. Now, it looks like I get to tackle another one...using GX-WORKS3-C1 software which I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom