Mitsubishi GT12 HMI Software...

Eric Nelson

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I have a customer with a Mitsubishi GT1265-VBNA on a machine made in China. He wants me to correct some of the poor English translations.

What software do I need to communicate with this display? I have GT Designer 2, but I don't see the GT12 series HMIs listed in the system settings. I assume the GT12s came out later. Will I be able to make these changes with my GT Designer 2, or will I need a newer version? If so, what version is compatible with the GT12 series?

This customer is a few hours away, so I don't want to waste a trip if I don't have the correct software... :rolleyes:

Thanks!... :site:

🍻

-Eric