Mitsubishi MTA 10 (MAC 10) operator input

JerryMac

I'm looking for imfor on an old MTA10 I have. I would like to re-program it. But so far I have been unable to locate any software or interface cable.
The only option I'm coming up with is putting an external timer for the operators.
Looking for any help I can get.
I'm very green at this but willing to learn.

Please HELP!
JerryMac

Looking for someone to programing a Mitsubishi MTA 10

I'm still looking for a cable and program.But now I'm looking for someone to pay to do it for me.
because I have been unable to find the cable or program.
If your interested in the job please email me at jcmccubbin@dwx.

please help

JerryMac

Hi JerryMac,

Contact either Mitsubishi or Beijer in USA, they will be able to provide you with information about cables and software.

I think that you will need to use an interface-converter called SC-06 (converts RS232 to RS422), the problem is that these kind of converters are probably impossible to buy these days (MAC-series is a discontinued product), however, you can probably get a cable-description so that you can create the cable yourself. The programming-software that you need is called MACProgrammer+ (Windows enviroment) or MACProgrammer (Dos Enviroment).

Regards,

Supporter