Mitsubishi, OPC, Gxdeveloper

Alper

Well i have a fx1n mitsubishi plc and the thing is that i'd like to make a communication between the plc and Matlab, so Matlab can read and manage that data from the plc, as far as i now there are 2 options, make a serial communication or an opc communication, both with matlab. but i can't find any opc tool within Gxdeveloper to make such thing.
Do you guys have any idea??
Thanks!!!

I have used an FX1N PLC with an FX2NC-ENET-ADP adapter fitted to it for data recording before. It was connected via an OPC sever (Kepware). The module is basically an Ethernet to serial converter. If I remember right the Mitsubishi Driver you use must be in "Ethernet Encapsulation mode".

It worked fine - just incredibly slow.

Well so far i downloaded a demo version of the beijer opc software, definitely calls my attention, i'll have to read a bit more about this opc software.
with kepware i searched in manuals and internet and found that i must have an ethernet module for such communication, and that's not my intention. (correct me if i'm mistaken)
I'll keep trying with beijer,.
let you know if i find something.