Mitsubishi plc Cable

Hi Zahid,

The cable is called SC-09, if you search in the forum I think you will find several topics that discuss this cable.

//Supporter

Mitsubishi cable

Dear,
I have SC09 cable for FX PLC. It is mini D type connector. Can I use this cable for A1SH CPU. What will be the pin configration.

normal SC09 cable has two pieces, one of them is longer and it has DB9 (connects to PC) and DB25 (connects to PLC). this part is not just cable, it has rs232/422 converter and it needs 5V to operate properly (received from PLC end).

second piece is just an adapter that converts DB28 into miniDin connector of the FX series PLCs.
both pieces are attached to each other by short string so that adapeter doesn't get lost.

Mitsubishi cable

panic mode said:
normal SC09 cable has two pieces, one of them is longer and it has DB9 (connects to PC) and DB25 (connects to PLC). this part is not just cable, it has rs232/422 converter and it needs 5V to operate properly (received from PLC end).

second piece is just an adapter that converts DB28 into miniDin connector of the FX series PLCs.
both pieces are attached to each other by short string so that adapeter doesn't get lost.

Dear.
In my case no DB28 RS232/422 direct connected with MiniDin.
I want pin configration of miniDin to DB28

panic mode said:

Oh yeah! Ya think so.

So my unplugged mini din was hanging periously close to some printed circuits so I cut it off.
The times I have searched through every bag and toolbox to find the little **** lol

Is that what she said? ;)

But seriously, it's short because the SC09 cable itself is 10 feet long. The part number for the 25-pin to 8 pin adapter is FX-20P-CADP.