Modbus crc check

M HARISH

Hello,
i am connected l&t energy meter to PLC through RS485 in tia portal v15. i was reading values in plc. my problem is how to check crc 16 in plc tia portal. kindly support me any one konws the solution

I don't believe you can examine the actual CRC of the MODBUS messages.

Look up the help file on MB_MASTER in TIA Portal. You will get an error bit if there is an error, and Error code 8380 for a CRC error.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I'm currently working on a project with some fuji drives (frenic mini) and a micro850. Communication is through Modbus RTU. I don't...
Replies
Views
This is my first post to the group. It's also the first day of trying to integrate my PLC (A DirectLogic 06) with a PT100 RTU heat sensor monitor...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever run into an instance where the CRC word needed to be byte swapped? I know there has been confusion in the past because of some...
Replies
Views
Here's a question to keep our resident experts entertained. I've been trying to write a little application that speaks Modbus. I'm starting from...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I have a Controllogix in communication with a zigbee coordinator using Logix AIO for modbus tcp. This zigbee coordinator have 3 slaves...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom