Modbus simulate

I don't have an answer for you, I have never tried to communicate with the emulator.

At least this will give the post a bump for others to see.

If the intent is to simulate a table of values, wouldn't that table of values reside in a Modbus slave?

If so, then Modscan 32 won't help because Modscan32 is a Modbus master application.

Wintech's Modbus slave application is Modsim: http://www.win-tech.com/html/modbus1.htm

I know that Simply Modbus has a slave application, although I haven't used it.

Similar Topics

I have a real PLC siemens ET200SP and I have created a modbus program in this to read data from a modbus slave using Modbus TCP how can I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Does anyone have any experience trying to simulate a Modbus master using a PC, The PLC is a cpu 300 with a CP341 RS485. I am...
Replies
Views
I want to communicate my Q series PLC with Factory IO using GX works 2 software, I want to use modbus as server and the ips are as follows plc...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I have a Controllogix in communication with a zigbee coordinator using Logix AIO for modbus tcp. This zigbee coordinator have 3 slaves...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm setting up a modbus master on an S7-300. It seems to work in OB1 but not when I use it in OB35. Does anyone have any ideas why? Could...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom