Modicon M221 Source for decent prices?

Generally the way to get the best price on automation equipment is to go through your local independent idustrial automation distributor. Gray Bar is one. I have reached out to 3 more but haven't heard back from them.

Is seems all of Schneider's distributors in Michigan are general electrical distributors that mostly deal with electrical components for building and construction, and don't specialize in automation. Allen Bradley and Siemens are usally the same.

Wago, Phoenix, Omron, Idec, etc are usually carried but distributors that specialize is automation. I could only speculate as to why.

Similar Topics

Hey Programmers, Heres todays puzzle I was trying to solve... I have a Modbus TCP network with two Modicon M221 controllers live on my work bench...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone! I have trouble making sense of the math conversion in this seconds tag of the Modicon M221 Real Time Clock. I thought I understood...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i am trying to scale a 0 - 1000 analogue input to a -10000 to 10000 output with 0-500 been -10000 to 0 and 501-1000 to 0-1000 is there...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm looking for some insight into what the SHORT instruction does. The help file wasn't very useful, as I found the explanation to be...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I’m currently trying to combine 3 memory words in to a single display on a weintek hmi as I want to display running time. I have the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom