Modicon PL7 PID control question

Sake_no_oni

Dear All,

I’m configuring a PID control using Modicon PL7. I have never worked with the Schneider Electric equipment before. Does anybody have any experience with them? Could you please explain me how to program a PID function?
The syntax looks like this

PID(TAG,UNIT,PV,OUT,AUTO,PARA)

1)The PV argument is “Input indicating the measurement for thefunction” (according to the manual). What does “the measurement for the function” mean?

2)What does the AUTO argument does?

3)The main question: the PARA argument determines the set point, proportional gain, integral time, etc. How can I set all of these parameters with only one variable?

Thanks in advance!

Similar Topics

Been a while since I've posted but here goes: I'm using an old Modicon Telemechanique Premium PLC Model: TSX 572623 w/ Ethernet (now taken over...
Replies
Views
I have a simple unitelway network of two TSX plcs PLC 1 is a TSX5720 with a PCMCIA SC114P RS485 card (Channel 1), and is the Master. The front...
Replies
Views
hi all i have a problem in my modicon micro plc and the error lamp is flashing with a red colour the problem happened when i just turn my panel...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
hi all i have good question to all user i have pl7 softwear to modicon plc i have received 3 authorization code and the soft wear didnt open with...
Replies
Views
A lifetime ago I built a couple systems with Modicon Micro84 controllers that are still running. But today one of those died and they reached out...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom