Modicon premium tsx p573634

You should be able to download the program from the PLC.
Set address under PLC and transfer from PLC.

I have just the program, but now I am trying to open an old version of the program that the previous enterprise gave me, then I cannot open the .stu file, because it was created with a newer version of Unity than I have installed.

if PLC firmware version is newer than what your unity software supports, then only way is update your unity software or change firmware and library versions to lower on newer unity and exporting it to xef or zef.
Then you can open also on old versions, but can't go online without downloading it to PLC

Also that you can't upload program from plc is maybe because ypur software don't regognize firmware version which is newer than on you computer

if PLC firmware version is newer than what your unity software supports, then only way is update your unity software or change firmware and library versions to lower on newer unity and exporting it to xef or zef.
Then you can open also on old versions, but can't go online without downloading it to PLC

Also that you can't upload program from plc is maybe because ypur software don't regognize firmware version which is newer than on you computer

Hi Lare,

I just downloaded the program of the PLC without problems. The issue is different: I can not open another version of the program, which must be created with a newer version of Unity, and the previous worker gave me few time ago.