Modicon quantum

kaareem

Hi There,
I have a Modicon Quantum PLC, there is a alarm on display "noConfig" its happened after power failure, I have gone through manuals, redownloaded the configuration, check the battery, done all possible remedy, after each 5 minutes its showing same "noConfig" and PLC stop working.

Please share some tips to get ride out of this issue, Thanks to all of you.

How old is the processor? Most of the Quantum processors became obsolete over 10 years ago. Sounds like faulty memory, if you're sure it's not a dead battery. When was that last replaced? Do you have a spare processor?

Are you running the Unity / ControlExpert firmware? If you've already converted, I would seriously suggest looking at migrating to an M580

Thanks for your consideration
The processor is more then 10 years old, the memory slot is empty, I am sure the battery is not dead. still not replaced, I have one more processor but its primary i.e. plant is running on it and I am trying to repair this previous Quantum PLC