Modicon to AB program conversion software

jtn

I got an email today from someone that was looking over their notes from AB Automation Fair. They said there was a 3rd party company that made software to convert Modicon programs to ControlLogix. They believe the company name was Quest. A quick search at the AB website and on google did not turn anything up. Has anyone heard of this, and if so what is the general opinion of it?

Similar Topics

Hey, i'm getting an error when i try to upload a program from a modicon M258 TM258LF42DT using eithernet. i tried using both SoMachine V4.1 and...
Replies
Views
Hello All, we have one machine which having Modicon quantum PLC with CPU 140 CPU 651 50. I have plan to modify small changes in PLC program. Is...
Replies
Views
A few years ago I made a Unity Pro 11 program that used a BMX CPS 2000 CPU and 2 remote I/O panels with BMXPRA0100 modules in them. Everything...
Replies
Views
I have a Modicon 984 and PLC Workshop for Modicon 32 Bit programming software from FasTrak Software Inc. Is there a way to load the program from...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I need some help here, I don't have access to Modsoft as I presume this program was created in. I tryed locating Proworx32 on the web...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom