moog servo valve D 684

adnaneco

Dear All
I am facing a problem on injection machine related to moog servo valve(when we give the comand to stop the mold at 16mm it goes some time at 20 or 22 mm and its position is controlled by servo valve.i want to understand its working and how can i check the valve is ok or faulty.

Hello.

Probably not a problem with the valve. Have you checked the position sensors? What type of motion controller are you using? Moog Servo controller?

Similar Topics

Has anyone got a copy of mass the moog plc software . I want to try it as my company is getting some of there control systems and I want to get a...
Replies
Views
Hello, At work we have an Italian machine with MOOG PLC. The parts counting output is executed as per attached picture. Could someone help me to...
Replies
Views
I´m working with a Delta HMI (model: DOP-B07E515) and Moog Animatics Smart Motor series 5. I need to communicate both devices and send & get...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working on Mitsubishi MR-J5-70A amplifier, and need some advice on selecting fuse size. Main power is 1ph 240VAC, and in the manual, it...
Replies
Views
Good morning, We've had an issue with a couple of servo valves and was wondering if anyone had seen anything similar. After a drop in pressure...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom