MP270B Touch/WinCC Flex slow screen response

STL???

Hi,
I have created a diagnostic screen which comprises of a jig JPEG ,Alarm view,twelve buttons and six symbolic I/O fields running textlists.

The screen was responsive, until i tried to add 45 textfields across the jig Jpeg representing sensor location. Each textfield has the visability defined by its own Tag, so at most four will be visable at one time.

When i loaded this into the panel, the textlists became unresponsive and one of the buttons which flashes stopped flashing.

I could understand one of the smaller screens falling over with this but the MP270B is supposed to be a decent panel.

This feature is part of the brief,so i cant just bin it - can anyone think of an alternative way to achieve this?

Attached is a screenshot of roughly what i'm trying to achieve

Thanks Steve

I would try it without the jpg. I bet its has something to do with the video memeory. If it works without the jpg then try making the jpg size smaller.

Hi Charles,
I removed the Jpeg from the screen,but still the screen doesn't respond - it must be something todo with the animation/visability of the 45 tags.