MS-60T-PE MESSUNG HMI UPLOAD

azadM

I HAVE A OLD MESSUNG HMI AND I WANT TO UPLOAD A PROGRAM FILE FROM IT TO A USB PENDRIVE WITHOUT USING PC OR SOFTWARE...WHAT SETTINGS I HAVE TO DO IN HMI AND HOW ?...ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED

I think it was manufactured by Beijers I think they also did a badged version for Mitsubishi,
here is a link to a manual but it returns the HT series but may be similar
It does not mention copy to usb but only had a quick look
I worked with many Beijers HMI's especially the E series & on those the only way was to upload the application to the editor called ED.exe, however, it is probably some other version, also, if the HMI has been password protected then you cannot copy the application.

H-T60 was originally Hitech product (PWS series), that was sold under many different brands. It was bought by Bejier and "killed" as brand. The program for HMI was called ADP6.