Need help Converting STL to SCL in TIA v17

PeterGotta

Hello nice to meet you, im new in here,
I'm currently trying to convert code written in STL for a S7-400 to SCL for an S7-1500, because when i run this STL in s7-1500 the value transfered to #DB_number_1 is random and that cause network after this STL cannot run, somebody can help me to convert this STL to SCL?Interface parameter.jpg

TAR1
T #Ar1Temp
TAR2
T #Ar2Temp
//...Block 1
L P##Block_1
LAR1
L D [ AR1 , P#0.0 ]
T %LD0
L P##Block_1
LAR1
L D [ AR1 , P#4.0 ]
T %LD4
L W [ AR1 , P#4.0 ]
T #DB_Number_1

L P##Block_1
LAR1
L W [ AR1 , P#8.0 ]
T %LW8

//...Block 2
L P##Block_2
LAR1
L D [ AR1 , P#0.0 ]
T %LD10
L P##Block_2
LAR1
L D [ AR1 , P#4.0 ]
T %LD14
L W [ AR1 , P#4.0 ]
T #DB_Number_2

L P##Block_2
LAR1
L W [ AR1 , P#8.0 ]
T %LW18

//...Block 3
L P##Block_3
LAR1
L D [ AR1 , P#0.0 ]
T %LD20
L P##Block_3
LAR1
L D [ AR1 , P#4.0 ]
T %LD24
L W [ AR1 , P#4.0 ]
T #DB_Number_3

L P##Block_3
LAR1
L W [ AR1 , P#8.0 ]
T %LW28

L #Ar1Temp
LAR1
L #Ar2Temp
LAR2

What does the block need to do? It would probably be easier to solve the same problem again, thinking about it optimized instead of absolute. Might require restructuring the data though.

@L D[AR2P#0.0] Im sorry because that code too long,That's original source code.
@mk42 that part of code that i used to Send Multiplexer for BSend Communications. in s7-400 that run perfectly but in s7-1500 that not run perfectly.
Nw7ComMppx.jpg

Interface parameter.jpg

In Simatic manager, Create a library and copy the relevant cut-down block(s) to the library, archive it and attach it to a post. As presented, DB_Number_1 is being overwritten by the absolute access to the temporary data.