Need Help for HOOK-UP Diagrams

Hi All Teki Friends

I'm a Instrumetion engg. working on siemens plc. But today my question is some wat different. It is related to field activity. I need help on HOOK-UP diagrams which r used for electricla erection of plant. If any 1 of you have done it b'fore plz give me guideline n some exampls

Thanx Bye
Anmol Desh

HOOK UP DIAGRAMS ARE BASICALLY USED FOR DISPLAYING 3D IMAGE OF
CONTROL VALVES ,TRANSMITTERS ALONG WITH THE ACCESSORIES FROM THAT WE CAN UNDERSTAND THE ORIENTATION THE ELEVATION OF THE INSTRUMENT PLACED IN FIELD
ITS BASCIALLY USED BY DETAILING GUYS( TOYA & UHDE )

REGARDS

JOSE

Hi,

This is besites the question but Jose UHDE is buiding at the moment a electrolyse plant for us. What is your experience with those guys?
Or there electrical drawings any good, I mean ar the as build any good?

Rudi

HI FRITZ ,
WITH REF TO UR Q,MOST OF THE HOOK UP DIAGRAMS DESIGNED BY UHDE
ARE AS BUILT, HOWEVER SOMETIMES DUE TO LACK OF SPACE CONSTRAINTS
THE ACTUAL ELEVATION AND DIMENSIONS GET DILUTED .

REGARDS

JOSE