need help for s7-300

tulip

Normally we have got two crasher motors.We are giving frequency setpoint to one of them(1.crasher)for example 1000 rpm and current reading the other one(2.crasher).If reading current value has got high limit along 5 second time
(2.crasher) then frequency setpoint will decrease (1.crasher)for example 750 rpm.If reading current value within normal range then frequency setpoint will be first value (that is 1000 rpm).Thanks in advance.

Yes.I supposed that you understand what I meant.I wrote a prog.I simulated with plcsim prog.I could not understand sometimes is not working maybe due to plcsim version.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am a bit familiar with PLC programming, but I've never dealt with servo drives before. I am having a hard time even establishing a comm...
Replies
Views
Don't have a prommer, the current firmware doesn't support online update, and I'm stuck. Anybody out there kind enough to help me get a 4MB MMC...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, A while back I mentioned a panel view 300 (Panel view 300-2711-K3A2L1) failed on us and I was having trouble talking to the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everybody! I had just uploaded one of our machine program. PLC: s7-300, using simatic s7 v5.4. In the program I had read this OB's OB80-...
Replies
Views
Hi all, When i upload program of a s7-300 CPU, the program as below. With this error code, i can not compile. Please help me, do you have any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom