Need help with implemen of pressure sensor in the ladder logic

Russell.1508

Has to be implemented on CX Programmer
Under PAHH conditions the logic solver closes the S-ESD inlet valve and keeps the S-ESD outlet valve open.
a. The PAHH pressure is 1800 psi.
b. The PT provides a 4-20mA output signal related linearly to a pressure range of 0 to
2000 psi. The load resistor used at the PLC for the PT 4-20mA input is 500Ω.
c. The PT has an accuracy (3σ) of ±0.5 % FS (max).
d. The PLC analogue input module has a voltage input range of 0-10V.
e. The total current noise on the PT analogue line is expected to be a frequencies above
2Hz. Provide ladder logic for a first order digital low pass filter to reject this noise to avoid false PAHH tripping. A simple moving average filter that can be considered for this purpose is an exponentially weighted moving average (EWMA) filter for which
y[k]=ax[k]+(1−Alpha)y[k−1], 0≤Alpha≤1
This filter produces an output y[k] which is a scaled average of the current input, x[k], and the previous output, y[k-1]. The coefficient, α, is related to the constant time between successive sampled inputs, T (seconds), together with the filters cut-off frequency
Please help have no clue how

Sorry, the homework answer generator is offline at the moment. We're working to get it back online, we're just waiting on some answers from some people on a forum somewhere.

The process I'm working on is a subsea separator and has 2 level sensors and a pressure sensor. I have developed a ladder logic for the level sensors but have no idea how to implement an analog input.