Need Mistubishi Software

bnburkhart

Does anyone know where I can locate software and a manual for an older Mitsubishi FX2-32MT plc? I am new in the PLC world and am currently training on AB PLC's, so this one is a different format trainer for me at home.

See this link, there may be something there you can use. There is an old DOS program listed on that site.
Since you are already using AB, I would suggest trying to find a used MicroLogix 1000 for training, unless you are just trying to increase your experience.
Link:
http://www.plcman.co.uk/downloads/

Last edited:
All FX Series PLC's can be programmed with GX Developer (best option) or GX IEC Developer and an SC-09 cable to download\upload.

You could use Medoc as in the link above but its an old DOS based program.

I am just trying to expose myself to some of the older stuff that I might experience in the field. The trainers at the school I am attending are Micrologic 1000, 1500 and SLC 500. The FX was the main PLC type at my last job. Sounds like a hard one to learn starting out. Thanks for the help.