Need some guide before starts programming for gurus - process line

Small world chchew, the palletizer I rebuild was using a Hitachi as well, I've put an AD in. The palletizers at work also use Mitsubishi, don't know how to program them either :oops:

LittleOne said:
Small world chchew, the palletizer I rebuild was using a Hitachi as well, I've put an AD in. The palletizers at work also use Mitsubishi, don't know how to program them either :oops:

What is AD?

ckchew666

I'm no longer working there but the whole operation was run on a AB SLC5/04. There were no MLX1500 when this was built. I can't remember the exact I/O count but there had to be at least a dozen limit swithes and photoeyes on this thing. Also had manual contol inputs for the operator. Your machine sounds very similar to this one but we didn't have the automatic seperator feature you have. The operator had to do that. Real tough job. Not many outputs as I remember. maybe 6 or 7. Input conveyor, lift, sweep arm, ouput conveyors(3), empty pallet stacker(2).

MisInformed said:
ckchew666

I'm no longer working there but the whole operation was run on a AB SLC5/04. There were no MLX1500 when this was built. I can't remember the exact I/O count but there had to be at least a dozen limit swithes and photoeyes on this thing. Also had manual contol inputs for the operator. Your machine sounds very similar to this one but we didn't have the automatic seperator feature you have. The operator had to do that. Real tough job. Not many outputs as I remember. maybe 6 or 7. Input conveyor, lift, sweep arm, ouput conveyors(3), empty pallet stacker(2).

Due to stock availibility of some of the MLX 1500 items (1769-PA2), we are planning to seperate the program into two MLX 1500. Do u forseen any problem/difficulty in doing so? Appreciate ur comment :)

Insert zip and PDF software Hitachi?
And time possible, add ilustration you system and main parts.
Programmer should have wisdom for extract all the necessary information of a machine/system. If it is ahead its eyes, it has the facilitated way