Needing some Help with SLC500 and Transnet radios

teralab

Hi All,

Basic question here. We are trying to connect to a SLC5/03 from our computer using MDS transnet radios. We can t seem to get them to connect. Can someone direct me to a site or manual that can show how to properly set things up? Right now on the transmission side we have the serial port connected to the data port onthe radio and a cable connecting the modem port and the diag port. We've been trying to use hyperterminal to send a RSlogix file to our SLC 5/03, but we get improper file format errors.

Jeff

What model radio are you using. Have you set one to master the other to slave, and address each differently? Attach a copy of the radio configuration for each.

Similar Topics

I am working on a conversion from a SquareD PLC to a SLC series PLC. I have run across one issue that I can not seem to overcome. The older system...
Replies
Views
So I have the following assignment for a class I am taking. "Program overview: The size of the load to be wash is selected first. The start...
Replies
Views
Any chance that one of you fine gentlemen might be able to help me with a small excel/vb issue. I have vb code that time stamps and records a...
Replies
Views
Appreciate any help here. My design ( with help here on this site) is for a vertically operating gate. Up ( opened) and down (closed). Limit...
Replies
Views
I have run into a situation where I am now on "borrowed time". Our company has finally used it's last PV600 "spare" and now we are going to have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom