new member - mitsubishi fx2n plc

ziy555

hello people,

im ziyaad from south africa.

I need advice please!! i purchased a house that has a the mitsubishi fx2n plc installed. All was working fine until recently.

My bedroom lights (dimmable halogens) suddenly do not turn off. I checked the switch but it seems ok.

A week ago the same problem sprung up with my outside lights.

So im assuming its the plc!

Are plcs really complicated to work on?

Do you experts suggest i call an expert or is it possible to learn how plcs work and how to programme them myself.

Thanks in advance

welcome to the site
if you have knowledge with electrical control systems we can help you.
But you need the software to program this and it is not cheep
I suggest you seek a programmers help or the previous owner