New to Electromechanical

Tofo

Hi ,

I am new to the electromechanical design area. Does any book that talks some practical electromechanical design and control?

Thanks

welcome to the site
your question is a little bit hard to answer, a bit like how long is a piece of string.
basically - what do you know
Or
what do you need to know

you might look into the area vo-tech schools, local colleges to see if they have an associates degree in that area, used bookstores, or google for help.

i know the field you are in, but cannot provide you with more help.

regards,
james

I must apologize for the dope plant comment .
Ok but as i understand it the area where you might be going is some form of display with music light and possibly water or mist .
With or without a control console , there are devices as you might be aware the music color units allow lights to be turned on and off to the music , which might interface and communicate to a plc .
Now to run a program which also is timing it self to the music and to coordinate this through a different sub program for different pieces of music

.Up front its a bit of a tall project .For what its worth major projects cost major amounts of money and they take up major amounts of space .Should you need to keep the space small i am not sure if this is going to be possible.

One of the gap areas i would think would be finding an audio device that can communicate with other devices it MIGHT have its own output rack and could be self powered . Then there would be a need to interface between the audio device and the plc , your plc will need to recognize your different music pieces and allow the sequence changes to take place that were written into your programe and there would also be the problem of frequency changes to the style of music and the output devices .
I guess it will come down to how many output devices you have to work with, and what combination of styles you need to generate which will include the variation of output's in time and sequence.

It has been done before but these company's have been in the business for many years now and they have always been in the business of fabricating electronic devices and control system's . If this should illuminate the area somewhat then great if not then good luck with your search

I am very sorry my friend i foolishly posted to your question by mistake , i will be more observant next time.
as for your question are you currently engaged in a occupation where you can perform research and development on equipment or are you looking for a position in engineering and design now.