Nissin injection Molding machinery

iant

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I am trying to locate a servicing company both for parts and for
Mitsubishi FX2 Plc access codes.

I do not want to know how to crack the code

I just want to contact the actual company who made these machines about 30 years ago.

I know this is an old post, but if you still need help, send me a PM with your contact info. I know the guy who imported those to the states and actually installed those Mitsubishi controls. I'll see if I can get him to reach out to you with help.

I am trying to locate a servicing company both for parts and for
Mitsubishi FX2 Plc access codes.

I do not want to know how to crack the code

I just want to contact the actual company who made these machines about 30 years ago.

There we disagree. If I came across a 30 year old machine that was locked out, the first thing I would do is reveal the password and unlock it.
Imagine if the plc died today (and at 30 it could happen any day) you are left with scrap metal until a rewrite or the supplier is found.
A copy on your laptop saves all that

If I want to I can totally reprogram the machine.
But trying to get the information. Is a better idea.
You have misread the post. I am trying to get the codes. That helps me help the companies

Oh, I understand your post Iant and your actions are of the highest integrity.

I, as a jobbing technician come across 'lockouts' shall we say quite regularly.

No info, no drawings, no company and an output has blown.....what am I to do? :)

I've been working with control systems for 40+ years.
The idea of locking out systems is not something you need in industry.
But after seeing the cloning of machinery by certain countries.
Lockout is the only way.
The Nissan machinery uses the eeprom system. To access the symbols etc.
the old machinery needs updating. There are not too many people who can still support this equipment. So a niche role is created.