Node-Red SMB write

dwoodlock

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello All,

getting my feet wet currently with Node-red, curious if anyone has experience with the SMB share add-in(or whatever the terminology is that is commonly used by those that know better)

I have created a flow that creates a CSV, and writes it to a share directory, but I'm trying to determine how to define the filename for the write as a string variable I've pulled from my controller.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Looking to tery and send some tags from wincc to node red dont have a wincc connectivity license so can use opc. Any suggestions ?
Replies
Views
Well actually I'm a person and not a fan but either way. I'm an old in-my-60's PLC guy and I recently had a project which spec'ed for a...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, last week I posted part 1 of a series of OPC UA articles in Node-RED. That article covered some important concepts of OPC UA and how...
Replies
Views
I have a spare 1734-AENT adapter laying around and was wondering if it would be possible to make a connection without a processor, specifically...
Replies
Views
Help will be Rewarded in the future I promise Good evening everyone I 'm working on a personal project, hope someone would be so kind and could...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom