Nonlinear Scaling

Isn't Logix 5000 the program for CLX? If so, CLX has a function block called FGen ("function generator").

It is somewhat similar to the one below from a different system:
2wlre6h.jpg

See pgs 36, 37, 38 in the document below for an application example using FGEN in CLX.
http://www.t-bak.com/Process Contr...ntrolLogix.pdf

Maybe that will do it.

I suggested that several posts back but no one bit.

And it would be a lot easier if he were just using the controller you copied that graphic from, but ya can't convice folks of that...

Click on download, it didn't ask me for money.
I did download the file for version 1.4. In the pic you posted you notice at the bottom it says unregistered evaluation version.

Also when you begin to install the software the EULA (section 2) says it is only a 30 day evaluation copy, and you must pay the registration fee to continue using it.
Looking at the web site under PURCHASE it asks for $45.00 US registration fee.

I guess the original poster could try it for the 30 days, but I usually just delete software if the author has to trick me into trying it.

PcRider

I did download the file for version 1.4. In the pic you posted you notice at the bottom it says unregistered evaluation version.

Also when you begin to install the software the EULA (section 2) says it is only a 30 day evaluation copy, and you must pay the registration fee to continue using it.
Looking at the web site under PURCHASE it asks for $45.00 US registration fee.

I guess the original poster could try it for the 30 days, but I usually just delete software if the author has to trick me into trying it.

PcRider

Well, it will not stop working after 30 days. You will however be in violation of the EULA. Live dangerously, your call.