OCR prints

When I need to scan a document, a barcode or a bank card, I always use a special application that copes with any complexity. I often work with documents in electronic format, so I need a quality scan.

You do understand that this is just a few years old. Like 2005 old right? Unfortunately a few of these guys have passed away.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a question on an OCR application I am doing. I am reading in 16 characters that come from a camera into the plc in its input words...
Replies
Views
There is a recent thread about how to show terminals on prints. My question is similar: with many of us using multi-level terminals, how do you...
Replies
Views
Just FYI for anyone using Entrelec terminal blocks. The footprints that are included with AutoCAD Electrical are rotated 180 degress in the...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts Could you please tell me how I can print the alarms and events to the dot matrix printer directly when it occurs. I think I should...
Replies
Views
When changes have to be made to hard copies of prints I have heard that called red lining? I see prints marked up in red pen before changes so I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom