OKAY, it's PIDE again!

Got a chance to work on it again today. Made it work by fixing a couple of issue, neither was about tuning: the level sensor is sensitive to the water pouring down from the top. Repositing the inlet hose to let water flow again the tank wall helped. Also fixed some grounding problem. Both regular and velocity PID seem to work now.

Note in the regular PID figure, the two traces are level and pump voltage. In the velocity PID figure, the two traces are the setpoint and the level, respectively.

Thanks all for your inputs.

Regular PID.png Velocity PID.png

Similar Topics

Went out on a service call last night. The processor, a 1769-L32E, was faulted. It has 2 Spectrum universal analog input cards and a DC Ouput...
Replies
Views
Jay is is okay to ask for examples on this site,since it is not mrplc without getting accused of mooching
Replies
Views
Why will a SLC 500 5/02 communicate with a 1747 PIC but not the 1747 UIC? I've been using the UIC on several fixed units as well as 5/01 models. I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, we have an homogenizing oven with three zones, 2 burners in each zone, a soak (smaller) and a main (large). during ramp to the air...
Replies
Views
Greetings ... someone sent me a request for some student handsouts that I developed ... turns out that I had this hosted on my business website...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom