Omron NJ101 to Omron NJ101 communication

Whatsup

I'm new to the Omron world and struggling a bit with transferring data from one NJ controller to another. The first thing I want to do is a simple Watchdog function.

Comms are EthernetIP
Controller #1 xxx.xxx.xxx.001
Controller #2 xxx.xxx.xxx.003

In controller #1 I have logic that is incrementing the value once per second in a tag called WatchDogOUT, Global Variable, Network Publish set to Output.

In controller #2 I have a tag called WatchDogIN, global variable, network publish set to Input. Under 'Tools'->Ehternet/IP Connection Setting I added a target device NJ101 with the Address for controller #1, here it looks like I should be able to read from controller #1 but I seem to be missing something in the setup.

If this was RS5000 I would use Produced/consumed tags and been done in 30 seconds. I would suspect Omron has something similar but I'm just not seeing it. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Found the snag, Omron does not download everything when one selects Transfer to controller under the controller options. There is a second Transfer to controller that is under the Ethernet/IP connection setup that must be done as well.