Omron PLC data tag link set up

Skippi83

Hey guys. I recently added a barcode scanner to our network. I can see the device through network configurator. When trying to set up the tag links for this I am having some issues. Reading the manual I have to go through the EIP Datalink tool. It says when I pull it up it the wizard should start. The wizard does not start and the button for the wizard is grayed out. As soon as the data link tool opens it says the analysis failed. Cannot read the file because the file format is not supported. Can anyone give me some information on why I cannot get the dat link tool to respond. Thanks in advance.

Have you installed the file for the device? Has to be done first in Network Configurator.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, currently I have a problem need to receive data from a Omron PLC to another Omron PLC. This is my first trial but it's failed. The...
Replies
Views
Dears I wonder if I can work and navigate on my Omron HMI NT21 through pages without connecting to the PLC because it sticks/freezes on "System...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm a second year electrical engineering student and i'm doing student's project which requires me to write a PLC program for a factory...
Replies
Views
please help, at first manual say if you want to send data to plc yse this code "sysmac_cs11.dm(0)=&h1234" but i want to send data from text so i...
Replies
Views
please help, at first manual say if you want to send data to plc yse this code "sysmac_sc11.dm(0)=&h1234" but i want to send data from text so i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom