Omron RFID systems -cabling

Steve Kemp

Hello all. Firstly, has any one used the Omron V600-H11 and H51 RFID heads? Here's the problem: I need to break the "as suplied" cabling from the read/write heads and insert a connector for tooling changeovers. I know that there is a 0.5m cable option for these heads which would normally be the first choice, but the connector is a circular multipole type and far from operator-proof, so I'll be using a Harting type; cast body and latch. I am unable to find out anything about the nature of the signals in the leads or the constuction of the cores and the last thing I need is corruption due to loss of cable integrity. The website just shows a connector; no info. Anybody out there? Cheers, Steve.

Similar Topics

Has anyone used the Omron CJ1W-V600C12, two channel rfid tag reader module? I figured that the "plc module" system would save the hassle of a...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am a student at Humber College and I ran into an issue regarding the communication between 1756 ControlLogix Allen-Bradley PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have attached my code. I connect with PC via Peripheral, Unit 0 node 1 (192.168.55.1 )connect with DiGi Connectport TS W...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have project to read/write data with Omron V680-CA5D01-V2,V680-D1KP52MT, and PLC Omron CJ series but i don't know about protocol. How to...
Replies
Views
Hello I was wondering if anybody has any sample code to communicate between an omron plc CQM1 and RFID unit V680 series. I would be very basic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom