online training during lockdown period

panthripu

Hi
Can some one share any references for online sinamic training , either on skype or zoom or any other platform.
It could be one to one interaction also.

Hi
Can some one share any references for online sinamic training , either on skype or zoom or any other platform.
It could be one to one interaction also.

I dont know of any but try contacting your local Siemens and see if they are offering yet, I would think there are a LOT of places that are going to be offering that way soon... you can try Youtube but you wont have the one on one you will still find some good info

Similar Topics

If you haven't taken advantage of getting 1 free course from Rockwell, you need to do it within the next 7 days. These courses are typically in...
Replies
Views
Just an FYI https://www.sitrain-lms.com/HtVL.aspx
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I'm looking for cost effective online DCS Training (its programming and set up). Any one with a link could please share that with...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that is developing a machine using a Delta RMC200 motion controller, and have contracted me to do the programming. I've never...
Replies
Views
Hey, guys; Been trying to increase my skills across all facets of our industry, but what I need to concentrate on right now is my CAD skills...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom