Organize S7-1200 Data Log .csv data

h20pt

Hi

I've sucefully implemented the data logging function with the s7-1200 1212C, but when i open the data log file in .csv excel format it shows something like this:

Sem_T_tulo.jpg

Me question is: is there a way to auto-arrange the data when saved on the .csv file so it won't stay all in the same column (comma separated values) but each type on each column?

Thank you

I think excel should be able to open this correctly, maybe you should fiddle with import options?
otherwise post the .csv file here so we can take a look

It may be also be a good time to look at excel macros as well. Good example is after you have imported the csv file, is setting the cell data format, resizing coloumns, creating a graph, printing, saving to your network folder as pdf etc etc all with one click.