OT: Anyone looking to do support/automation, contacts needed

I have a customer (system integrator) in San Antonio TX looking to hire two full time techs

Anyone interested send me an email or resume and I will pass on your contact info

I know this is old but looking to update my list... and also searching from someone in Detroit area to backup a SLC 150/100, they do not want to upgraded their system just back it up so if it fails or when it fails (beer money ?)

If anyone wants to be on the list send me a email your area of work (state/city) and if you only do one type of work (limited by software)

I know this is old but looking to update my list... and also searching from someone in Detroit area to backup a SLC 150/100, they do not want to upgraded their system just back it up so if it fails or when it fails (beer money ?)

If anyone wants to be on the list send me a email your area of work (state/city) and if you only do one type of work (limited by software)

I just tried to PM you and it refused, says you have too many messages in your box.

You can add me to that list
do you need more information

Yes, send me (pm me) your email and the area you work, when/if I get any one asking if I know anyone 'in the area' I will send them your email and name

UK based here, new to the forum, and absolutely gobsmacked to find my name and phone number posted on the site by a chap from New Zealand.

If I can be of any help to anyone, just ask.