OT - but might be related to car industry automation...

Did you buy the car new? If not, maybe the prior owner had to replace some of the clips and the aftermarket version is a different color.

It was 8 months old when I bought it, and I guess the clueless guy I bought it off wouldn't have even been able to change a fuse .....

Well I hope he also leaves the keys in the ignition where they belong. That's how we do it 'round these parts.

If you can get past the big mean dog, you can have my truck.

I thought the keys were always on top of the sun visor ...

Similar Topics

I know there are a bunch of threads on this and while I'm reading those just wanted a fresh perspective. I've recently changed industries, as a...
Replies
Views
Ok, this has all of the elements of a stupid question but try as I might, I have not been able find the answer. For example,in an AB 1400, if I...
Replies
Views
Could someone tell me or direct me toward some info re: making a surge suppressor for 120vac coils, such as would be in a general purpose 8 pin...
Replies
Views
Engineers: In the Navy, you can find a new career In the Navy, you can be an engineer. Naval Sea Systems Command finds new civilian engineering...
Replies
Views
I had a question about how the forum marks threads as being "read"... For example... If I open up a page from my e-mail(via the notification...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom