OT - Real Life Traffic Light bug

Mpoon said:
...the 4 way intersection become "flashing red" on one side and "flashing amber", on the other. Which understood as a 4 way stop Signe inter-section by all drivers.
Sorry Mpoon, but it's considered a 4 way stop only when both directions get flashing red lights. When one dirction gets a flashing yellow, they have the right of way, but must proceed with caution. It's just a simple 2 way stop then.

BudW said:
I heard that these sensors are also having trouble sensing motorcycles (motorbike). A motorcycle is not large enough for the sensor a the light for the motorcycle stays red not knowing that there is an object waiting for the light to change.

Bud

Thats why you need a 700lb Harley. I have heard some guys will place magnets on the bike frame to activate the sensors.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have looked through some of the posts on traffic signals. I see they are a sore topic for homework assignments. However, this one...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to figure out what Pollution Degree our control panels must meet. FYI, this is one of the informations that MUST be labelled in...
Replies
Views
I have been tasked with reverse engineering a large oven control system. The controller is a DC Omron controller. My first two very high level...
Replies
Views
I am getting conflicting answers on this... I would like to use a 1768-ENBT as a rack adaptor for a distributed rack of 1769 I/O. I searched the...
Replies
Views
Hi, how do I convert 2x Integer registers to a Real? The two integers are from Modbus registers that contain a floating point value, I need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom