OT - The Forum Is Scr3wing Up

I_Automation

Lifetime Supporting Member
For the past 2 days when I come here it stops on a Verification page to see if my connection is secure, Clicking on a thread goes to the same page to verify again, going to another page other than page 1 does it again, going back to the Q&A again, even coming to this page went through it. Then there are NO graphics, icons, emblems, etc to show the OP, threads subscribed to, even the PLCS logo on top is a blank box. Plus where icons should be sometimes is just the text label. I took a screenshot but right now in the Attach File box below there is nothing to click on, and trying to Bold Text the "Attach File" can't be done because above there is only tect that says Bold and can't be clicked. This isn't my computer, as the same thing happens on both my phones coming here

Hi All,

Firstly… Merry Christmas to all of you!

Secondly, as some of you may have noticed I made some modifications to our backend to address some speed issues a few had raised.
The good news is the speed issues are resolved and it should be blazing fast regardless if you are on the US east or west coast, Europe, Australia, Asia, South America… wherever!
The bad news is, just like in some of my PLC ‘machine upgrade’ projects, I achieved the main goal but seem to maybe have caused some minor glitches to be fixed (for some folks) lol.

IF you are having issues, it’s ‘likely’ caused by a browser extension, adblocker or older browser.

Troubleshooting recommendations:

-->Try disabling your browser extensions one by one and reloading the site after each to find which (if any) extension is not working well here

-->Try disabling your adblocker.
Reload the site

-->Using an older browser? Try upgrading to the latest/greatest of whatever you’re using.
I run latest MSEdge on Windoze 10 with Ghostery extension for adblocking/privacy/etc and it works fine.
I tried Chrome (not a fan) and it works fine
I tried Firefox and it works fine
I don’t have access to Apple desktop but tried Safari on an iphone and it works fine

-->IF you are STILL having login issues, repetitive prompts and/or missing images AFTER trying the above:
log out of the forum
clear your cache
clear the sites cookies
close the browser
visit the site

-->IF YOU STILL HAVE SITE ISSUES hit the contact us link at the bottom right of the forum and I’ll do my best to help you

Enjoy,